Learn the importance of having quality connections, leveraging your connections network, and using LinkedIn as a very proactive and powerful prospecting tool.
Join Mike Neklason & Amber Dixon for an interractive discussion about the power of combining Sandler Training tools with LinkedIn for social selling success. You will walk out of the session with a strong, workable knowledge of how LinkedIn can build your business without a huge time commitment, while using Sandler Training Principles.
- Create a compelling profile that will allow people to find you
- Use your experience and existing relationships to harness LinkedIn’s power
- Develop a process for effectively using LinkedIn to connect, communicate & prospect
- Creation of compelling language including 30-second commercials
- Use of the Sandler Up-Front Contracts in Social Selling
- How to use groups to generate business opportunities
- Improve your research and overall process
- Salespeople wanting to leverage the world’s largest professional network
- Sales professionals wanting to systematically attract prospects and partners using LinkedIn
- Sales Managers wanting to expand the prospecting activities of their team.
- Executives looking to use LinkedIn to enhance their reputation
Mike Neklason – President Sandler Training of Utah with 15+ years training and developing sales teams. Frequent trainer and speaker on strategic and tactical prospecting approaches.
Amber Dixon – CEO of Amber Gold Marketing with 20+ years in business marketing and frequent speaker of LinkedIn for prospecting, thought leadership, and connecting with target audiences.